Saturday, June 4, 2011

Artsy Activities

Hello, there!

I think it's safe to say that summer is here, which makes me extremely happy. The thought of spending all day reading, writing, and taking pictures also gives me a happy feeling. Knowing that I'm done with schoolwork and pressure, you know?

This weekend, I headed down to my beach house in New Jersey. Today was an artsy day mostly, besides the time I took to go shopping.

My morning started off with the antique store. I didn't get much, only these wonderful beads.


After that, I went to a local hardware store and picked up some junk which I would turn into masterpieces.


 
My inspiration was when I found an old picture frame lying around in our closet. I decided to turn this into an art project.


In my opinion, it turned out wonderful. But I'm waiting for yours! Leave me a comment.

After that, I grabbed a composition notebook that would be my new "diary" for the summer. I touched it up a little to make sure it looked cute. :)


Thanks for reading! Have a great summer.

{Alex}

No comments:

Post a Comment